Saturday 1 September 2012

{#FMSphotoaday} September



1. YOU, NOW



This is me. Well it's a shadow of me. I'm pretty sure a shadow adds at least 5 kilos.



2. FATHER



This is me and my Daddy when I was but knee high to a grasshopper. I still have that yellow teddy. He lives in my bedroom.



3. FAR AWAY


My TV. My TV is currently far away. I've been in my bed for 24 hours now with a crook back. At least I can see the TV from my bed.



4. IN MY MAILBOX


Nothing exciting in my mail box today.



5. BRIGHT



Some bright lamps at Ikea



6. EVERY DAY


One tablet. Every day.




7. NATURAL


Natural yoghurt :)



8. AT NIGHT


Wine. Chinese home delivery. Kid free. Wine. The Avengers. Blogging. Facebook. Wine.


9. SOMETHING YOU DO MOST WEEKENDS


I buy my fruit and veg from the local farmers market every weekend.


10. BLACK + WHITE


Louis Vuitton. Fendi. Paris.


11. HERO


My big brace boy at the dentist this morning. Big needle. No tears. Hero!



12. TOGETHER


The rings that brought us together.




13. TABLE


My new laptop table from Ikea.



14. FAVOURITE


My favourite time of the day. Wine time.



15. FIRST THING YOU SEE


The first thing I see when I walk out my door. Pretty daisies.


16. STRANGE


What is strange here? 
No wine in my glass! I fixed that problem quick smart!



17. IN MY FRIDGE


I'm pretty sure that this prompt was a conspiracy just to get people to clean their fridges!


18. PRICE


2 nights at the Hôtel Plaza Athénée cost how many euro?? My God it was worth it!!


19. UNDERNEATH


Enjoying wine and a catch up underneath my friends verandah.



20. MAN MADE


My MAN MADE money and bought home some wine ;)



21. SOMETIMES


Sometimes we make pizza



22. UP 


This was the "up" view from our lunch and drinks at our local this afternoon




 23. BEFORE BEDTIME



Laptop, wine and TV. Mrs Browns Boys is HILARIOUS!!



24. 3 THINGS



3 little Grand Crus left. Best I be ordering some more



25. FRAME



These are 2 of my favourite photo memories from one of our trips to Europe



26. NEAR


Thank goodness we live near the dentist as we were running late!


27. LOVE/HATE



I have a love hate relationship with wine. 



28. A GOOD THING


I bought myself flowers. That's always a good thing!



29. ERRAND


My only real important errand today. Candle shopping. Yeah I buy some of my candles from The Reject Shop, what of it?



30. YOU - THEN


This is me on my 5th birthday.



Wow! I did it! I finished the whole month without missing a single day!!








I'm in the running for the Top 25 Australian Moms Blogs! If I've ever made you laugh, even just a little bit, or you've enjoy my pics please please please head over and click "vote" on this link (or click on the pic below). You can vote EVERY 24 hours!! Making the top 25 would be a far off dream, but the top 50 would be lovely! Thanks you!!





You can also follow me on
facebook | www.facebook.com/TheAussieHausfrau
Twitter | @AussieHausfrau
Instagram | @aussie_hausfrau



No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, leave me a comment. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy! {I've removed "Anonymous Users" as I was getting waaaaaay too much stupid spammy comments!}