Sunday 30 September 2012

Monday to Sunday {According to Instagram}

Wrapping up my week with a glass or two of wine on the lounge with Mr Hausfrau and a Blog Hop with the lovely Tina from Tina Gray {dot} Me! It's a public holiday here tomorrow and we have a big day planned at the beach!!

So, this week

We had solar panels installed on the roof
I shopped in my pyjamas
My facebook page reached 200 likers
I pondered the Kissing Equation
Spent some time with my Mum
Random Boy had another dentist visit
It hailed again!
Lit a candle in memory of Jill Meagher
Cooked a yummy Green Thai Chicken Curry
Exposed myself to you all ;)
Took the kids for a drive to Lake Leschenaultia
Monty had a feed
Wine was drunk
and I actually managed to finish a whole month of #FMSPhotoaday without missing a single day!













You can also follow me on
facebook | www.facebook.com/TheAussieHausfrau
Twitter | @AussieHausfrau
Instagram | @aussie_hausfrau


I'm in the running for the Top 25 Australian Moms Blogs! If I've ever made you laugh, even just a little bit, or you've enjoy my pics please please please head over and click "vote" on this link (or click on the pic below). You can vote EVERY 24 hours!! Making the top 25 would be a far off dream, but the top 50 would be lovely! Thank you!!




6 comments:

  1. Oh well done on doing a whole month of photo a day! I am yet to do that. Actually this month Ai Sakura and I are trying to do a month between us, because neither of us are any good at it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you definitely had a busy week!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will be busier this week now that school holidays have started..... pray for me ;)

      Delete
  3. Well done for finishing the month. Me too! First one that I actually finished after starting SO many of them. Thanks for blog hopping with me x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my pleasure Tina!

      I did one back in January but there was a lot of catch up days!!

      Delete
  4. Congrats on finishing a whole month! I've been doing it now for maybe 6 months, and it just gives me a little challenge everyday - makes the old brain think for a minute or two!!! Looks like you had a wonderful and busy week :)

    ReplyDelete

Go on, leave me a comment. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy! {I've removed "Anonymous Users" as I was getting waaaaaay too much stupid spammy comments!}