Monday 3 September 2012

{Weekly Meal Plan}

I normally create a meal plan for a fortnight and as I started my blog during the first week I thought I'd share with you week 2 of that plan.

Next week I will share the fortnightly plan along with links to the recipes if I have them. I will post recipes that I have tweeked and now call my own along the way too.







Monday - Beef Fillet with Veg (Mr Hausfrau is in charge of this tonight as I'm in bed with a crook back)


Tuesday - Pollo in Padella (Chicken Braised in a Pan)

Wednesday - Taking the kids to Ikea tonight if I can walk!

Thursday - Chicken Teriyaki and Rice

Friday - Mexican Night! Beef Fajitas! Choc Banana and Raspberry Quesadillas for dessert!

Saturday - Spanish Chorizo Soup

Sunday - Spaghetti Bolognese



Guten Appetit




You can also follow me on
facebook | www.facebook.com/TheAussieHausfrau
Twitter | @AussieHausfrau
Instagram | @aussie_hausfrau

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, leave me a comment. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy! {I've removed "Anonymous Users" as I was getting waaaaaay too much stupid spammy comments!}