Thursday 4 October 2012

{#FMSPhotoaday} October

Another one of Fat Mum Slims photo a day challenges? Sure why not!





1.WHERE YOU STOOD

Outside in my garden



2. LUNCHTIME

Mini hotdogs for the kids



3. THIS HAPPENED TODAY

I shredded a shite load of paper



4.WHAT YOU READ

I read a mag while donating plasma



5. SHADOW

A shadow during lunch



6. I'M THANKFUL FOR....

I'm thankful for the opportunity to get away and recharge



7. LIGHT

The light we still had and the light we would need


8. ANGLE

The awesome angles of Walga Rock. Climbed it!



9. RED

Red dirt everywhere



10. EMOTION

Happy Anniversary Mr Hausfrau



11. SOMETHING CLOSE UP

A close up of my much needed Bounty






You can also follow me on
facebook | www.facebook.com/TheAussieHausfrau
Twitter | @AussieHausfrau
Instagram | @aussie_hausfrau








No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, leave me a comment. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy! {I've removed "Anonymous Users" as I was getting waaaaaay too much stupid spammy comments!}